Who we are
Skylab is a strategic digital partner that applies its passion, experience and expertise in design and technology to make a positive difference for our clients. Crucially, clients partner with Skylab because our ingenuity ensures we engineer a solution to effect powerful, positive change in sport, together. Through deep collaboration internally and externally, we partner extensively along the journey to ensure all strategic goals are matched with innovative and efficient technologies.
We are looking for a Mid-Weight UX Designer to take our clients to the next level and set the benchmark for excellence. You will be responsible for the design of digital experiences for clients in the world of sport. You possess a strong design intuition and want to continue to challenge yourself, clients and Skylab itself. You have a strong desire to surpass the brief. You are here to make an impact and are the type of person who challenges the status quo. You keep an ear to the ground and are aware of shifting cultural landscapes which inform both your insight and creative output, creating work which is both of the moment and lasting.
- Create products and services for the web, eg websites, mobile apps and products
- Inspire the client, as well as Skylab through collaborative concepts
- Understand how to bring to life a brief, client feedback and work to surpass it
- Be able to clearly articulate your ideas internally with the development team and externally with clients
- You are organised and can prioritise effectively
- Keep up to date with the latest UX and Service Design practices
- Having experience as a digital designer in an agency is a must
- You will generate innovative thinking and push the boundaries for exceptional design
- A live and breathe passion for brand, UX, design and technology
- The ability to maintenance composure during moments of stress
- Ability to articulate the strategy and vision for your work
- Confident presenting to stakeholders at all levels
- An exceptional knowledge of and ability to apply UX understanding the key part it plays in digital design
- Comfortable using Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma, Sketch and Invision
- Comfortable working under time pressure and meeting deadlines
- Experience with motion graphics
- Understanding of and experience with Analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc)
Club 100 Company Benefits
Club 100 is what we call our company benefits at Inc & Co. All employees at Inc & Co and its companies receive a beautiful welcome pack that includes a laser-etched Chilly's water bottle, custom-designed Ampersand Lanyard and Club 100 membership card to use across our ever-expanding list of companies. Benefits include; Cycle to Work scheme, Virtual GP, Volunteering days, and our yearly live music festival, Inc Fest.
If this sounds like a fit for you,
apply through our portal below