Who we are
Skylab is a strategic digital partner that applies its passion, experience and expertise in design and technology to make a positive difference for our clients. Crucially, clients partner with Skylab because our ingenuity ensures we engineer a solution to effect powerful, positive change in sport, together. Through deep collaboration internally and externally, we partner extensively along the journey to ensure all strategic goals are matched with innovative and efficient technologies.
As the lead point of contact for clients, you will build, maintain and grow long-lasting and effective relationships with our clients. You’ll understand your clients business needs, their challenges, and think strategically to anticipate future requirements to encourage and drive sustainable growth and profitability. Influencing client relationships, you build rapport and gain trust to confidently and effectively deliver results.
Skylab is a dynamic and rapidly moving environment and meetings happen regularly, whether it’s to drive ideas, process or solutions. You will be expected to prepare for any meetings, demonstrating professionalism and be able to present suggestions into the client’s market and their digital strategy.
- Be the main contact for our clients, working with the Skylab team to ensure all projects are delivered to the highest standard with a level of service that cannot be replicated elsewhere.
- Provide knowledgeable strategic input to all work and have a passion for exceptional UX and Creative.
- Manage small and large scale projects alongside other agency experts.
- Work with the Project Manager and Technical Director to successfully deliver our services to new and existing clients.
- Write inspiring brief's that accurately confirm key requirements and technical specifics from the client.
- Provide support to the Business Development Manager, Commercial Director and Head of Business to help manage and win new business opportunities.
Skills and Experience
- Must demonstrate a strong interest in UX, design and content, primarily in websites.
- Must be confident in managing website development projects and ready to hit the ground running with prior digital agency experience in a technical environment. Experience with WordPress and Laravel are preferred.
- Must have a strong commitment to Skylab and our clients.
- Able to work independently, be able to self manage and prioritise work effectively. Picking up the little details along the way.
- Ability to maintain composure during moments of stress
- Confident presenting to clients and must possess strong communication and negotiation skills
- Must be exceptional at building relationships and have a passion for technology.
- Must have an strong understanding of business operation and commercial acumen
- Provide effective support to clients for everyday queries with the bigger picture in mind.
- Provide high levels of client service at all times, building genuine relationships and generating true partnerships.
- Work with the PM to manage client queries through the correct departments.
- Work with the delivery team on specifications and estimates and present to the client for approval.
- Work with the wider team to define a client roadmap and strategy.
- Proactive budget management and reporting across your clients.
- Own invoicing and work with the finance team to keep all finance systems up to date.
- Annual budgeting across all client's and working to exceed targets through proactive and strategic consultancy.
In support of a Project Manager
- Organise agency workload on a daily basis, delivering work alongside your paired project manager.
- Sign-off work, ensuring it is of the highest quality and to brief.
- Keep track of the quality of work, testing, proofreading and content population.
- Triage client comms to the correct internal stakeholders.
- Provide training across the suite of Skylab products to clients.
- Knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- A love of sport, whilst not necessary, will definitely help given our global roster of elite level sporting clients, from Premier League clubs to world-leading National Governing Bodies.
Club 100 Company Benefits
Club 100 is what we call our company benefits at Inc & Co. All employees at Inc & Co and its companies receive a beautiful welcome pack that includes a laser-etched Chilly's water bottle, custom-designed Ampersand Lanyard and Club 100 membership card to use across our ever-expanding list of companies. Benefits include; Cycle to Work scheme, Virtual GP, Volunteering days, and our yearly live music festival, Inc Fest.
If this sounds like a fit for you,
apply through our portal below