Who we are
Skylab is a strategic digital partner that applies its passion, experience and expertise in design and technology to make a positive difference for our clients. Crucially, clients partner with Skylab because our ingenuity ensures we engineer a solution to effect powerful, positive change in sport, together. Through deep collaboration internally and externally, we partner extensively along the journey to ensure all strategic goals are matched with innovative and efficient technologies.
We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
You will be working on the platform/systems across our client base which includes Premier League clubs, National Governing Bodies and world-leading sports federations.
- Work closely with the UX/design team to translate a design into code
- Support both client and internal projects
- Work collaboratively within an agile team
- Contribute to the continuous team improvement activities
- Maintain and improve websites
- Optimise applications on both mobile and desktop
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Excellent Knowledge in HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience in integrating HTTP Restful APIs
- Experience in Webpack and bundlers
- Knowledge of Unit testing frameworks (e.g. JEST)
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Knowledge of Accessibility (WCAG 2.1)
- A solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility pitfalls and how to mitigate them
- Understanding and appreciation of layout aesthetics
- Familiarity with content management systems (Wordpress)
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
Club 100 Company Benefits
Club 100 is what we call our company benefits at Inc & Co. All employees at Inc & Co and its companies receive a beautiful welcome pack that includes a laser-etched Chilly's water bottle, custom-designed Ampersand Lanyard and Club 100 membership card to use across our ever-expanding list of companies. Benefits include; Cycle to Work scheme, Virtual GP, Volunteering days, and our yearly live music festival, Inc Fest.
If this sounds like a fit for you,
apply through our portal below